Xpress 20 Trailer
Beavertail Trailers feature Dual Molded-In Power Rails for the ultimate in strength and durability. Two Aluminum I-Beam Rails are molded directly into the trailer body during the manufacturing process to serve as the anchor point for the trailer bed. No drilling holes in the polyethylene body and relying on a bolt and washer to secure your load. Rhino frames bolt directly to the Power Rails providing the highest level of strength and performance.
Beavertail Trailers are purpose-built for consistent, heavy-duty use in all seasons and for a multitude of uses including farm and ranch, landscaping, hunting, fishing or any hauling need. Trailers tow smoothly behind any ATV, garden tractor or small utility vehicle.
- Industry Strongest Roto-Molded Trailer Body
- Molded-In Power-Rail Frame
- Reinforced Outer Lip For Remarkable Wall Strength
- Tilt-N-Swivel Side & Rear Dumping w/ Tipper Latch
- High Clearance Frame with 3/4″ Solid Steel Axle
- Steel Wheels w/ Integrated Greasable Roller Bearings
- Standard Pin Style Hitch Attachment
- Optional 2″ Ball Coupler Attachment
- Tows Smoothly Behind any ATV / UTV
- Dimensions: 65″ L x 46″ W x 14″ D
- Load Capacity: 1500 Pounds/li>
- Cubic Ft. of Space: 20 Ft.
- Tires: 18″ x 8.5″ x 8″ Floatation Turf Tires
10 Year Warranty on Trailer Bed and 1 Year Warranty on Trailer Components